The cart is empty
Servings: 4 Prep time: 15minutes
Dill Salmon Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, combine dill, green onion and two tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a separate bowl, combine white miso paste, remaining olive oil and two tablespoons water.
4. Place salmon on one of the prepared baking sheets, skin side up. Rub herb mixture onto salmon and place in oven. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until fully cooked.
5. On second baking sheet, place celery root, apple and Romanesco. Drizzle miso sauce over vegetables and toss to combine. Place vegetables into oven and roast for about 20 minutes, or until tender.
6. Remove salmon and vegetables from oven, portion and serve.
Ann's Tips and Tricks
Cristina Torres, Drexel Food Lab