The cart is empty
Servings: 4 Prep time: 15minutes
Maple Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet potato fries are one of our favorite side dishes. Kids love them, and they feel much naughtier than they actually are! Add some maple syrup and you have the perfect fall comfort food. Enjoy.
2. Wash and scrub potatoes to clean and remove dirt.
3. Leave skin on and cut sweet potato into 1-inch slices. Take each slice and cut into sticks (about 1 inch by 1 inch by 4 inches).
4. Toss sticks in a bowl with the oil and maple syrup. Add nutmeg, cloves and salt and toss, making sure the fries are well coated with the seasonings.
5. Line sheet tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spread the fries onto the tray, in a single layer.
6. Bake for 16-18 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Alex De Los Reyes, Drexel Food Lab
Ann’s Tips and Tricks
Try to cut sweet potato fries into equally sized pieces so they cook at the same rate. Make sure the fries are covered in enough oil, if they aren’t they will burn quite easily!