This yummy recipe is a twofer – you get a recipe for a delicious arugula and pumpkin seed pesto that you can freeze for later use on pastas and on steamed veggies, and a tasty, easy weeknight crowd pleasing dinner that can use up leftover quinoa or veggies you have in the fridge. Perfect! Try it!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a blender, combine garlic and pumpkin seeds. Blend until fully chopped. Add arugula and blend until fully chopped. Slowly drizzle in oil until smooth and a thick paste forms.
- In a large bowl, mix vegetables with half of arugula mixture and 1 tablespoon oil. Arrange on parchment-lined baking sheet and roast until soft and lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining pesto, vegetables, quinoa, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Pour mixture into a 9×9 baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and lightly browned on top, about 20 minutes.
Be the first to leave a review.