This decadent crumble is not only absolutely delicious but also totally vegan. The topping on this Mango Lime Crumble is made with coconut oil, which makes it rich and crisp. Using Wyman’s of Maine fresh frozen mango chunks for the filling makes it oh so easy to prepare, while the addition of lime juice brings out the mango’s tropical sweetness and flavor. All in all, a wonderfully easy dessert that can be made any time of year.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse the frozen mango under cold running water and place in a greased 1 qt 2" deep gratin dish baking dish and break up the chunks. Sprinkle with the sugar and then with the lime juice and toss together.
- Cover with the crumble mixture. Bake for 30-35 minutes. The crumble will be lightly browned and the mango bubbling underneath. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 1 15 oz bag Wyman’s fresh frozen mango chunks
- 2 teaspoons sugar or to taste
- Juice 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 recipe Vegan Coconut Crumble Topping
Ann's Tips and Tricks
The crumble topping can be used with any combination of fruit. Try mixing Gala apples with Wyman’s frozen raspberries and a little lemon instead of the mango.