Brussels sprouts are amazing for you. It’s our job to show you that they can be delicious with this Walnut and Onion Brussels Sprouts. The main trick is not to overcook them. From there you can add anything you want! This combination of walnuts and onions is the perfect savory compliment to earthy brussels sprouts.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Toss Brussels sprouts with 4 tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper.
3. Arrange sprouts on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until crisp on the outside.
4. Meanwhile, in a sauté pan, heat remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the onions and cook on medium low heat until the onions are brown, about 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
5. Remove Brussels sprouts and toss with onions and walnuts.
6. Season to taste and serve.
Be the first to leave a review.