This Asian inspired Pasta Primavera is a fabulous mash-up of Asian and Italian noodle cooking. It brings together the veggie-centric best of these two wonderful culinary traditions in a way that makes it deliciously easy to get those cancer fighting veggies on your plate. Enjoy!
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta and cook according to the package instructions. Reserve 2 cups of pasta water before draining.
2. In a large sauté pan over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onions and garlic. Cook for about 15 minutes, or until onions begin to caramelize.
3. Add cauliflower, corn, kale, beans, peppers, and tomatoes to pan. Sauté for about 10
minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add soy sauce and pasta water to pan. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 15
minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through and sauce is reduced.
5. Add pasta and Parmesan cheese to pan, tossing to combine. Garnish with parsley and
Be the first to leave a review.