Goat cheese is easier on the digestive system and lower in calories than classic cow milk cheeses, but it’s just as decadent. This baked goat cheese recipe has it all, it’s savory, sweet, and creamy. Plus it’s quick to make and a serious crowd pleaser. Give it a shot.
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a 9” round baking dish, use 1 tablespoon oil to grease dish and set aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the remaining olive oil, goat cheese, parmesan cheese, milk, and salt and pepper until combined and smooth.
3. Pour the cheese mixture into the prepared baking dish.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese starts to bubble and is golden brown. Remove from oven.
5. Heat a sauté pan over medium low heat and melt butter. Add the pears and sugar to the pan and sauté for about 10 minutes, or until the pears are soft. Once cooked, remove from the heat.
6. Place sautéed pears on top of the cheese.
7. Serve the baked cheese warm with whole wheat crackers.
Be the first to leave a review.