To make delicious banana ice cream, you only need one ingredient, bananas! But because it’s so easy to make, you can turn it into something more decadent by adding toppings of your choice. Dig in!
- Take the bananas out of the freezer and put them in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the banana puree into a shallow metal pan.
- Put a piece of plastic wrap directly onto the banana puree and put the mixture back into the freezer until the mixture is hard, about 8-10 minutes.
- Scoop and serve with fresh banana, Nutella, chopped nuts, or garnish of your choice.
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- Warm Nutella (optional)
- Chopped nuts (optional)