This Chocolate-Ricotta Toast is such an easy sweet treat that you can throw together in minutes. There isn’t much to say because the delicious ingredients say it all! It’s a little taste of heaven at any time.
1. In a medium size bowl, mix the ricotta, honey, and dark chocolate.
2. Toast bread slices until golden brown.
3. Divide the ricotta mixture between the four pieces of toast and spread evenly. Sprinkle almonds on top.
Silvia Pinto, Drexel Food Lab
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds