This Chocolate-Ricotta Toast is such an easy sweet treat that you can throw together in minutes. There isn’t much to say because the delicious ingredients say it all! It’s a little taste of heaven at any time.
- In a medium size bowl, mix the ricotta, honey, and dark chocolate.
- Toast bread slices until golden brown.
- Divide the ricotta mixture between the four pieces of toast and spread evenly. Sprinkle almonds on top.
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds