This Grilled Chicken Breasts in Rosemary Marinade is a great standby. It can make the blandest chicken taste really good. Not only that, thanks to the combo of lemon, olive oil, and rosemary, this marinade will help make your grilled meats healthier. Its ingredients have been shown to help cut down on the carcinogens that grilling at high heat can cause. Delicious and good for you!
1. Mix together all the marinade ingredients.
2. Place the chicken in a baking dish that’s large enough to hold all the pieces tightly. Pour the marinade over the chicken, turning it to make sure it is well coated. Cover and leave in the fridge for an hour, longer if you can, turning the pieces from time to time.
3. Heat the grill or broiler.
4. Turn the chicken in the marinade one more time to coat it evenly and set it on a plate. Sprinkle with a little sea salt.
5. Grill the chicken 5-8 minutes a side, depending on the thickness of the breasts. When it’s done, the juices should run clear. Let them sit a minute or two before serving.
6. Put the remaining marinade in a small saucepan. Add ⅓ cup water or dry white wine if using, and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and cook down, stirring, until the mixture has reduced by about half.
7. Slice the breasts crossways and drizzle the sauce over them through a small strainer. Serve!
Be the first to leave a review.