This White Pizza is great if you are on a bland diet and can’t tolerate the acidity of tomatoes. It’s delicious, and oh so easy to eat — you won’t feel deprived for one minute. If you don’t have the energy to make your own dough, buy some from your local pizzeria. A pound or so should do it.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a small pot of boiling water, cook the spinach for about a minute or until it wilts and turns bright green. Shock in ice water
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, rosemary, oregano, and garlic, season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cornmeal or semolina flour on 2 baking sheets.
- Portion and shape pizza dough and place on floured pans. Spread an even layer of the yogurt sauce on each of the pizzas. Top with cooked spinach and mozzarella cheese. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake until the crust and bottom of the pizzas is golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Ann's Tips and Tricks
Use low fat mozzarella if you are watching your fat intake.
To cut down on fiber, use all-purpose flour dough.
Be the first to leave a review.