The wonderful thing about salmon quiche, is that it can be either a meal or a snack. With the boost of protein from the salmon, surprisingly simple to prepare, this quiche is a quick, flavorful, and healthy option waiting to be tested!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a clean and floured surface, roll out the pie dough to a ¼ inch thick (if not
- Drain salmon liquid into a cup and reserve. Put salmon in a bowl and remove
- Spread salmon evenly in the baked pie crust; sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Cook onion in the butter until translucent; transfer to the pie crust and sprinkle
- Mix 3 tablespoons of the salmon liquid with eggs, milk and cheese. Season with
- Bake quiche for 45 to 50 minutes, or until firm.