This Spiced Oven Roasted Cauliflower recipe is one of my favorite ways to cook this delicious vegetable! To bring hard coconut oil to liquid form, stand it in a bowl of hot water for about 10 minutes. Click here for the video!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, turmeric, and cumin seeds. Add the cauliflower and toss together well coated.
- Take a non-stick cookie sheet, rub with a little extra oil and put in the oven for 5 minutes to heat up. When it is hot, pour the cauliflower onto the sheet and spread out into a single layer. Sprinkle with salt. If not using a non-stick sheet, line with parchment paper.
- Return to the oven and bake on a high shelf. Gently turn the cauliflower from time to time until they are tender with golden brown spots all over, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons coconut or grape seed oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 large cauliflower (about 2½ – 3 pounds), cut into medium florets
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste