The cart is empty
Servings: 4 Prep time: 30minutes
Salmon Cakes with Dijon Yogurt Sauce
With the right amount of flavor and just enough crunch, these salmon cakes are the perfect staple for a meal on the go. The exotic combination of flavors, balanced with the soft and creamy sauce is just as tasty as it is conveniently portable. Enjoy with a nice salad, you can even use the sauce as garnish!
1. Mix together the yogurt, lemon juice and mustard. Add the green onion, red pepper, garlic powder, salt, cayenne and salmon. Mix thoroughly.
2. Add the egg, mix thoroughly. Mix in the panko and form four equal size patties.
3. Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the patties until brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
4. To make the sauce, mix together yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, parsley, capers, garlic and salt.
5. Spoon the sauce over the finished salmon cakes.
Julianne Scott, Drexel Food Lab