When you’re craving something light and protein packed, these butter shrimp should hit the spot. While the recipe consists of only a few ingredients that need just 15 minutes to come together, this dish has an impressive, rich flavor. The garlic adds a spicy kick to the buttery sauce, so definitely have a slice of bread on hand to mop up any extra!
- In a medium pot over medium heat, combine butter, water and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. bring to a simmer and melt butter.
- Add shrimp and cook for about 15 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink. Add scallions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with grilled bread or over pasta.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup water
- 10-15 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (2 pound) bag Peeled and Deveined Frozen Shrimp
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste