These Festive Turkey meatballs are all your favorite parts about the holidays in one bite. These meatballs are the perfect weeknight fall side along with a crisp salad, and are definitely a perfect party appetizer. They also happen to be a great dish to bring to a friend who may not feel well enough to eat a full holiday meal but still yearns for the nostalgic taste. These are so easy to make — the hands-on time is very minimal. These meatballs are also great dipped in one of our awesome cranberry sauce recipes. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Lightly grease a 9” x 13” baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, rice, cranberries onion, egg, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Shape mixture into golf ball sized meatballs. Place 1 inch apart on baking sheet.
- Pour chicken stock over meatballs. Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake about 45 minutes, until the meatballs are cooked through and the rice is soft.
Jason Wong, Drexel Food Lab
Be the first to leave a review.