When you’re in treatment, you want high quality nutrition, great taste, and very little clean up. This tasty One-Pot Spicy Lime Salmon recipe will do just that. The dressing takes this otherwise super simple meal to delicious heights. It’s easy to make, and perfect for any weeknight.
1. In a Dutch oven, bring the rice and 2 cups of the vegetable stock to a boil. Once it reaches a boil, reduce to simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Prepare the salmon by generously seasoning it with salt and pepper. Set aside.In a small bowl, prepare the sauce. Mix together the Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, water, ginger, and lime juice and zest.
3. After the rice has been simmering for 10 minutes, add the salmon (skin side down), the rest of the vegetable stock, the sauce and the onions. Continue simmering for another 5 minutes. Then add the broccoli and tomatoes. Simmer about another 5 minutes or until rice has absorbed most the liquid and salmon is cooked all the way through.
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 4 cups vegetable stock, divided
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce (or tamari for gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 limes, juiced and zested
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets