When you’re in treatment, you want high quality nutrition, great taste, and very little clean up. This tasty One-Pot Spicy Lime Salmon recipe will do just that. The dressing takes this otherwise super simple meal to delicious heights. It’s easy to make, and perfect for any weeknight.
- In a Dutch oven, bring the rice and 2 cups of the vegetable stock to a boil. Once it reaches a boil, reduce to simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the salmon by generously seasoning it with salt and pepper. Set aside.In a small bowl, prepare the sauce. Mix together the Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, water, ginger, and lime juice and zest.
- After the rice has been simmering for 10 minutes, add the salmon (skin side down), the rest of the vegetable stock, the sauce and the onions. Continue simmering for another 5 minutes. Then add the broccoli and tomatoes. Simmer about another 5 minutes or until rice has absorbed most the liquid and salmon is cooked all the way through.
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 4 cups vegetable stock, divided
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce (or tamari for gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 limes, juiced and zested
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets