These sheet pan roasted dill salmon fillets are not only an easy and delicious way to get your omega 3 fix, but get a tasty assist from a sweet and salty mix of roasted veggies: cruciferous Romesco cauliflower, celery root and apple all tossed in mild white miso. This makes a perfect sheet pan meal that’s totally yummy, and couldn’t be quicker or easier to make. Try it.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line two baking sheet pans with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine dill, green onion and two tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine white miso paste, remaining olive oil and two tablespoons water. Set aside.
- Place salmon on one of the prepared baking sheets, skin side up. Rub herb mixture onto salmon. Set aside. On second baking sheet, place celery root, apple and Romanesco. Drizzle miso sauce over vegetables and toss to combine.
- Place the baking sheets with the vegetables and the salmon into the oven on a middle shelf. Roast for about 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the salmon fully cooked.
- Remove salmon and vegetables from oven, plate and serve immediately.
Cristina Torres, Drexel Food Lab
Be the first to leave a review.