With a combination of coconut milk, Greek yogurt, and chia seeds this is a no-vanilla, vanilla chia pudding. Topped with lime zest and blueberries, it’s a fun, healthy treat that can be whipped up quickly, just allow some time for refrigeration.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, Greek yogurt, agave, and vanilla until uniform.
- Add salt and chia seeds and mix thoroughly.
- Let the mixture sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Remix the pudding to reincorporate any chia seeds that settled to the bottom and add lime zest.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Spoon the pudding into bowls, and garnish with almonds and fresh berries.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash salt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- Toasted almonds for garnish (optional)
- Blueberries or raspberries for garnish (optional)