With a combination of coconut milk, Greek yogurt, and chia seeds this is a no-vanilla, vanilla chia pudding. Topped with lime zest and blueberries, it’s a fun, healthy treat that can be whipped up quickly, just allow some time for refrigeration.
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, Greek yogurt, agave, and vanilla until uniform.
2. Add salt and chia seeds and mix thoroughly.
3. Let the mixture sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
4. Remix the pudding to reincorporate any chia seeds that settled to the bottom and add lime zest.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
6. Spoon the pudding into bowls, and garnish with almonds and fresh berries.
Be the first to leave a review.