When you’re going through treatment it’s important to have foods around the house that are easy to eat and packed with nutrients. Chia seeds have tons of fiber and protein. They are a simple way to add nutrition to a simple recipe like this awesome chocolate chia pudding.
1. Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave chocolate for 15 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir. Repeat until the chocolate is completely melted.
2. Whisk together the melted chocolate and coconut milk in a medium bowl.
3. Add Greek yogurt, agave and vanilla until uniform.
4. Add salt and chia seeds and mix until combined. Let the mixture sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
5. Stir to reincorporate any chia seeds that settled to the bottom.
6. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
7. Spoon the pudding into bowls, and garnish with almonds and fresh berries.
Be the first to leave a review.