One might not think ginger and lemon work well together, but the combination is surprisingly delicious. Both ingredients also contain cancer fighting components such as antioxidants and various vitamins. They make a great duo of deep flavor and nutrients! Enjoy this Ginger Lemonade!
- In a small pot, combine sugar, ginger, and 1 cup of water.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Stir occasionally to prevent the sugar from burning.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
- Strain the mixture into a large pitcher.
- Add lemon juice and 12 cups of water. Stir to combine.
- Serve chilled over ice.