Hot Lemon and Honey Tea is one of the most soothing drinks there are. People all over make it when they’ve a sore throat and a cold, or are simply feeling under the weather. It can taste particularly good when we need a little comfort during chemotherapy. And making it with real ingredients rather than a packaged flavor tastes so much better. No contest!
- In a large jug mix the lemon juice and honey.
- Stir in the boiling water and mix until the honey is dissolved.
- Divide among 3 cups. Drink while hot.
- 1 lemon, juiced, about 2 tablespoons juice
- 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- 3 cups boiling water