These leftover Turkey Biscuit muffins are the perfect breakfast during the holidays. Often after holiday feasts including Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s we find ourselves with a lot of leftover turkey, and we can only make so many turkey sandwiches. Instead of letting turkey go bad, why not put it to good use the next day for family breakfast. These turkey biscuits are super easy and a great option when you want a savory and impressive breakfast for the whole family.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, mix together. Add butter, and mix into flour, until it resembles coarse crumbs. Add celery and carrots, and thyme.
- In a small bowl, mix cranberry sauce in with milk. Add mixture to flour butter crumbs and mix until combined.
- On a clean, floured surface, roll biscuits out to 1-inch thickness and cut into one-inch cubes.
- In prepared muffin tin, layer in biscuit pieces and diced up turkey
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve with leftover gravy.
1 cup flour
¼ cup butter
1 ½ tsp baking powder
4 sprigs thyme
½ cup diced celery
¼ cup diced carrots
¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoon cranberry sauce
1 cup diced turkey
1 cup leftover turkey gravy