This quick and easy Pan Roasted Rosemary Chicken & Cauliflower recipe is a great way of cooking your entire meal in one pan. It contains a wide variety of colorful vegetables and flavors. With a great source of quality nutrition, taste, and very little clean up, this dish is perfect for any weeknight.
1. Preheat oven to 400⁰F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl mix together the rosemary, thyme, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt. Add chicken breasts. Chill until needed.
3. In a separate small bowl, mix the cauliflower with the paprika, cayenne, 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
4. In another small bowl, combine the sliced zucchini and tomatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt.
5. Place the cauliflower in the corner of a baking sheet, and roast 10 minutes.
6. Remove the pan from the oven and add the chicken to another section of the baking sheet. Roast the chicken and cauliflower for an additional 10 minutes.
7. Remove the baking sheet from the oven again and add the tomatoes and zucchini. Place the tray back in the oven and roast for another 15 minutes, until the chicken is completely cooked and the zucchini is soft.
8. Divide the chicken and the vegetables and serve.
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 2 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small zucchini, sliced