I love pomegranate molasses. I always keep a bottle in the fridge. It can be used to flavor drinks, sauces, and dressings, but above all, its tart, yet sweet taste is a perfect complement to baked chicken for Rosh Hashanah. Used in this Pomegranate Glazed Chicken recipe as a glaze, it turns a simple chicken dish into something exceptional for the Holidays.
1. In a re-sealable plastic bag, combine the chicken, garlic cloves, paprika, rosemary, orange juice, and olive oil. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 375F.
3. In a small bowl, mix the pomegranate molasses and honey together. Set aside.
4. Put the chicken thighs into a shallow baking dish. Salt on both sides. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Turn the chicken, and brush the chicken generously with the pomegranate molasses mixture. Bake for 10 more minutes. Drizzle with any remaining pomegranate molasses and serve immediately.
Be the first to leave a review.