This Roasted Fennel is a great side for fish. If you like, roll some washed cherry tomatoes in the olive oil and add them to the dish and bake along with the fennel.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Brush all sides of the bulbs with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Bake in an oven dish or cookie sheet until soft, golden, and caramelized, about 30 minutes. Serve.
- 4 fennel bulbs, feathery leaves removed, cut into quarters
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste