Ever feel like your homemade soups aren’t very filling? This Tofu soup is a great solution! With carbs from the potatoes, protein from the tofu, and vitamins from the veggies, this soup is bound to fill you up the perfect amount. Enjoy!
- In a large saucepan add vegetable broth, potatoes, and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil.
- Add the bell pepper and mushrooms to the soup and cook for about 15 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Add bean sprouts, soy sauce, tofu, parsley, and sesame oil to the soup. Cook for another 5 minutes, until the tofu is warm. Season with salt and serve.
- 1 quart low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- salt to taste