Wow! What a way to get three favorite tastes in the same bowl together! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn is a truly delicious, finger-licking treat, and couldn’t be easier to make, so get popping! And don’t eat the whole thing!
1. Put the oil and popcorn in a large saucepot with a tight lid. Turn on the heat to medium-high and continuously shake the pot back and forth over the flame.
2. Keep the lid on, and keep shaking the pot until the popping slows down. Remove from heat. Empty into a bowl and sprinkle with salt.
3. In a microwave safe dish, melt chocolate and peanut butter together (approximately 20 seconds).
4.Pour the chocolate peanut butter mixture on top of the popcorn while it is still warm. Toss to combine.
Julianne Scott, Drexel Food Lab
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
Ann's Tips and Tricks
Always eat sweet treats like this in moderation.