Wow! What a way to get three favorite tastes in the same bowl together! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn is a truly delicious, finger-licking treat, and couldn’t be easier to make, so get popping! And don’t eat the whole thing!
- Put the oil and popcorn in a large saucepot with a tight lid. Turn on the heat to medium-high and continuously shake the pot back and forth over the flame.
- Keep the lid on, and keep shaking the pot until the popping slows down. Remove from heat. Empty into a bowl and sprinkle with salt.
- In a microwave safe dish, melt chocolate and peanut butter together (approximately 20 seconds).
- Pour the chocolate peanut butter mixture on top of the popcorn while it is still warm. Toss to combine.
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
Ann's Tips and Tricks
Always eat sweet treats like this in moderation.