This easy to make sweet drink beats the socks off commercial grape juices. You don’t need a juicer to make this Fresh Grape Juice, nor do you need to add sugar. A little lemon juice will lift the taste to make it even more ‘grape-y.’ Although you can use any seedless grapes for this, green grapes will make for a much prettier looking drink.
1. Blend the grapes in a blender until liquefied.
2. Set a fine mesh strainer over a large measuring cup or bowl, and pour the blended grapes through. Press on the solids until no juice remains.
3. Stir in the lemon juice, then pour over ice and serve.
- 4 cups red or green seedless grapes, washed well
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice