This easy to make sweet drink beats the socks off commercial grape juices. You don’t need a juicer to make this Fresh Grape Juice, nor do you need to add sugar. A little lemon juice will lift the taste to make it even more ‘grape-y.’ Although you can use any seedless grapes for this, green grapes will make for a much prettier looking drink.
- Blend the grapes in a blender until liquefied.
- Set a fine mesh strainer over a large measuring cup or bowl, and pour the blended grapes through. Press on the solids until no juice remains.
- Stir in the lemon juice, then pour over ice and serve.
- 4 cups red or green seedless grapes, washed well
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice