Greek yogurt is the key to this delicious version of Healthy Yogurt Ranch Dressing. It has fewer calories than classic recipes, but more protein and a lot less fat thanks to the yogurt. Best yet, it sacrifices none of the taste we know and love.
1. In a small bowl, combine the parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix until are evenly distributed.
2. Stir the spice mixture and honey into the Greek yogurt until thoroughly combined.
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups whole milk Greek yogurt
Ann's Tips and Tricks
For a lower fat content, use 2% Greek yogurt. We don’t recommend 0% because it doesn’t have the right creaminess for this dip, plus some brands use thickeners to give the yogurt the right mouth-feel.