Greek yogurt is the key to this delicious version of Healthy Yogurt Ranch Dressing. It has fewer calories than classic recipes, but more protein and a lot less fat thanks to the yogurt. Best yet, it sacrifices none of the taste we know and love.
- In a small bowl, combine the parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix until are evenly distributed.
- Stir the spice mixture and honey into the Greek yogurt until thoroughly combined.
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups whole milk Greek yogurt
Ann's Tips and Tricks
For a lower fat content, use 2% Greek yogurt. We don’t recommend 0% because it doesn’t have the right creaminess for this dip, plus some brands use thickeners to give the yogurt the right mouth-feel.