This miso dressing is great with crunchy veggies like carrots and radishes. As a rule of thumb, the darker the miso, the stronger the taste. White miso (miso shiro) is the sweetest, and can be found at most Asian supermarkets or in the international section at many grocery stores.
- In a small bowl whisk the miso, vinegar and the water together.
- Add the oil a teaspoon at a time and beat until well blended. If you like a thinner dressing, beat in a little more water.
- 1 tablespoon white miso (miso shiro)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil