This classic Scandinavian, Mustard Dill Sauce is traditionally eaten with salmon and herring. Tossed with warm boiled potatoes, it makes the most delectable spud salad.
- In a small bowl, mix the mustards and vinegar. Whisk in the oil in a steady stream until thick and well blended. Stir in the dill.
- 1 tablespoon sweet mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1½ tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ¾ cup canola or grape seed oil
- ¼ cup chopped dill, divided
Ann's Tips and Tricks
If you don’t have sweet mustard on hand, use all Dijon and taste for sugar.