You’d be hard-pressed to find something more satisfying than these parmesan sweet potato fries. They are easy enough for any snack time and impressive enough for a Thanksgiving dinner.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and scrub potatoes to clean and remove dirt.
- Leave skin on and cut sweet potato into 1-inch slices. Take each slice and cut into sticks (about 1 inch by 1 inch by 4 inches).
- Toss sticks in a bowl with the oil. Add parmesan, pecans and salt and toss, making sure the fries are well coated with the seasonings.
- Line sheet tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spread the fries onto the tray, in a single layer.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup parmesan, shredded
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
Ann's Tips and Tricks
Try to make equally sizes fries; when they are different shapes or pieces they will all cook differently. Also Make sure the fries are covered in enough oil, if they aren’t they will burn quite easily! And feel free to toss them with extra seasoning and salt after they are baked.