This Pomegranate Vinaigrette recipe makes a sharp tartly sweet dressing that’s great with steamed vegetable salads and greens like spinach and romaine. Try it over a raw grated carrot salad for a delicious sweet-sour fix.
1. At the bottom of a large salad bowl, whisk the vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, and pomegranate molasses, until completely smooth.
2. Beating continuously, slowly add the oil until you have an even, thick dressing. Taste for sharpness, if it is too sharp, add a little cold water or more oil depending on how you like your dressing.
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar or water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
Ann's Tips and Tricks
For a less sharp dressing use water instead of vinegar in step 1.
I often add water to my dressings to cut down on the oil. If you want your dressing heavier, add an extra spoon of oil instead of the water.