The great thing about toast is that depending what you top it with, it can be any meal you want it to be. This tomato-feta dill toast makes for a great light lunch or snack. It is very easy to make as well as nutritious. If you aren’t a fan of dill, add one of your favorite herbs instead. Most taste great on this dish!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, toss the tomatoes and garlic with olive oil. Spread the mixture out in a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake the mixture until the tomatoes are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Toast bread slices until golden brown.
- Divide the tomato mixture among the pieces of toast. Sprinkle with feta cheese and dill.
- 1 pint yellow tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 sprig of dill, chopped