The great thing about toast is that depending what you top it with, it can be any meal you want it to be. This tomato-feta dill toast makes for a great light lunch or snack. It is very easy to make as well as nutritious. If you aren’t a fan of dill, add one of your favorite herbs instead. Most taste great on this dish!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium sized bowl, toss the tomatoes and garlic with olive oil. Spread the mixture out in a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Bake the mixture until the tomatoes are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
4. Toast bread slices until golden brown.
5. Divide the tomato mixture among the pieces of toast. Sprinkle with feta cheese and dill.
Be the first to leave a review.