Unlike many dips, this Artichoke Dip is cooked, making it a good snacking choice when going through chemo. This artichoke dish is great at room temperature or hot out of the oven. It makes a tasty, creamy side for broiled fish or chicken.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Drain the artichoke hearts. Roughly chop two of the hearts. Keep separate from the whole hearts and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the garlic and cook just until it begins to turn golden. Add the spinach. Stir and cook for 1 minute. Turn off the heat.
4. Transfer the spinach mixture to a food processor or blender. Puree with whole artichoke hearts, beans, yogurt, salt, and lemon zest. Puree until smooth. Stir in chopped artichokes and transfer to a small baking dish.
5. Top with grated Parmesan and breadcrumbs. Bake until golden and bubbly — about 35 minutes. Serve hot with whole wheat bread or crackers.
Be the first to leave a review.