Kale chips are a great way to sneak some of the benefits of leafy greens into people who normally won’t touch them. Even kale haters love our kale chips. No kidding. If you’ve never had kale chips before, you’ll be surprised how easy they are to make and how crunchy they get! Try out these Cheesy Kale Chips.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. With a paper towel pat the kale dry. Remove stems and rip the leaves into roughly 1-inch pieces.
3. In a small bowl mix together the Parmesan, garlic powder, paprika, and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside
4. Toss the kale with olive oil and a good pinch of salt. Put onto a baking sheet and cook until beginning crisp, about 5-7 minutes. Take the kale out of the oven and toss with the Parmesan mixture.
5. Return the kale to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes, or just until the cheese has melted and the kale is crispy.
Ann's Tips and Tricks
Use Curly Kale or Russian Kale to make these chips. The leaves of Lacinato Kale are a little delicate. If you don’t like spicy, use sweet paprika instead of hot. You’ll get the taste without the fire.
Be the first to leave a review.