This Cumin Lime Vinaigrette is great with crunchy salads like shredded cabbage or romaine
- In a bowl mix the garlic, lime zest, lime juice, cumin, and scallions.
- Add the mustard and the olive oil to the lime mixture. Beat the ingredients together with a whisk until the sauce has emulsified.
- Add the cilantro just before serving.
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped almost to a paste
- Zest of 2 limes
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped scallions
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro