Cayenne, coriander, and onion powder take these spicy sweet potato fries to a not-so-sweet level of spice that is sure to please any jaded chemo palate or spice lover!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash and scrub potatoes to clean and remove dirt.
3. Leave skin on and cut sweet potato into 1-inch slices. Take each slice and cut into sticks (about 1 inch by 1 inch by 4 inches)
4. Toss sticks in a bowl with the oil. Add cayenne, coriander, onion powder, and salt. Toss, making sure the fries are well coated with the seasonings.
5. Line sheet tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spread the fries onto the tray, in a single layer.
6. Bake for 16-18 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
Ann's Tips and Tricks
Make sure to cut all wedges into equal sizes to ensure they cook at the same time.