Cayenne, coriander, and onion powder take these spicy sweet potato fries to a not-so-sweet level of spice that is sure to please any jaded chemo palate or spice lover!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and scrub potatoes to clean and remove dirt.
- Leave skin on and cut sweet potato into 1-inch slices. Take each slice and cut into sticks (about 1 inch by 1 inch by 4 inches)
- Toss sticks in a bowl with the oil. Add cayenne, coriander, onion powder, and salt. Toss, making sure the fries are well coated with the seasonings.
- Line sheet tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spread the fries onto the tray, in a single layer.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
Ann's Tips and Tricks
Make sure to cut all wedges into equal sizes to ensure they cook at the same time.