When you’re feeling tired or nauseous, I find this turmeric tea to be one of the most soothing, sweetly nourishing drinks you can sip on. It isn’t really tea in the real sense of the word it’s more of a honeyed and spiced milk drink, rich with turmeric, a spice we could all use more of in our diets. This delicious drink is an easy, perfect way to get more of it. Click here for the video! Drink as is or over some simple Oatmeal, Basic White or Brown Rice.
- At the bottom of a ceramic mug, mix the turmeric, ginger, and honey together until smooth.
- Gradually pour in the warm milk, stirring until well blended. Drink as is or over some simple Oatmeal, Basic White or Brown Rice.
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey, or to taste
- 1 cup milk, warmed
Ann's Tips and Tricks
Try with a pinch of cinnamon!
If you need to keep your calories up, use whole milk. If you are intolerent to dairy, substitute your favorite plant-based milk.